Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Rune Priest

Hi all

So I thought I would try to keep to momentum going with posting on the blog by putting some more older models up.  So here is a Rune Priest from my Space Wolves army.  I built this army for a local tournament in 2013 called the Ribble Rumble.  After the tournament I haven't really had any time for gaming so in September last year I thought I would travel down to Games Days and try my luck entering some of the models in Golden Demon.  I entered 40k squad,  40k single miniature and 40k vehicle and came away with two finalist awards which I was over the moon with!

Anyway,  here are a couple of pics of the Rune Priest.  Hopefully I will get some pics of the rest of the army including the HUGE Wolf Lord terminator conversion!

Hope you like!



3 comments:

  1. Magnificent work, mate. I look forward to the day when i can paint something as good as that!

    Q.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) its probably more technique than talent. Airbrush and oil washes do a great job of making it look like you can paint :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see. Well, I still think it takes skill to master those techniques like you do. But aye, I still use the old traditional brush and use pre-made or custom-mixed washes and glazes to do the job ;)

      Delete