Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Liebster Award


So it seems I have won a Liebster award!  

This is basically a way to spread the word of other less well known blogs but is also a good kick up the bum for some more blogging motivation.  If you are not sure what this is a bit of google will give you the idea. 

I was nominated by the very kind Q from Questing Artificer who has an awesome blog showing some of his painting skills and some nice marines stuff. 

  Anyway,  here goes  :)   


Eleven Truths:

  1. I am a son, farther, brother and (soon to be very proud) husband of over 30 years of age. 
  2. I can run a 10k in a little under 43 minutes. 
  3. I can deadlift 110kg and rising. 
  4. I've had eggs for breakfast for the last 4 months!!!
  5. I've painted miniatures on and off for about 20 years. 
  6. You get what you pay for!  Always spend more than you can afford on your art tools,  paint brushes, airbrush, lighting, paints etc.  There's nothing worse than tools holding back talent and you will never regret a good purchase. 
  7. Outside of GW codex books and rule books I don't read any fiction of any sort!
  8. painted an army of space wolves last year for a local 40k tournament, entered a few of the models into Golden Demon and won 2 finalist awards :)  here and here
  9. I love my airbrush!!!!  
  10. wouldn't paint models without my airbrush!
  11. Did I mention my airbrush ? 
  1.  Eleven Questions (answered to):
  1. What is your favourite food? Not eggs!!!  
  2. What was the first model you painted? Either a plastic skeleton or a deathwing terminator (painted gold!)
  3. How did you get into your miniatures hobby? Some distant family I occasionally visited collected GW models and it kind of snowballed from there. 
  4. What is your favourite book? The Gothic and the Eldritch or the Inquisitor Sketchbook
  5. If you could choose any fantasy/sci-fi race to be, what would it be? Inquisition
  6. Do you have any other interesting hobbies besides collecting miniatures? Some people may find what i do for a living interesting, I work here.
  7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?  To just go with the flow with my art more instead of worrying about quality control etc. 
  8. If you could pick ONE model to paint/convert/have, what would it be? this!
  9. What's your most prized possession? Outside my two boys and the Mrs,  did I mention my airbrush?  
  10. If you were to travel to the Chaos Wastes/The Warp, what one item would you bring with you?  A brolli. 
  11. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Not that I remember but that doesn't rule it out. 
Eleven Blogs (in no particular order):
  1. DownedinPlastic
  2. Mars-Irea
  3. MeltaBurn
  4. Miniakh
  5. Voyageaucentredelenfer
  6. Inquisitor Hedemann 
  7. winterdyne
  8. blackdaggerpaint
  9. gnotta
  10. jahminis
  11. kazube
Eleven Questions (asked):
  1. Favourite colour?
  2. Favourite glue?
  3. d6 or d10?
  4. Fantasy or sci-fi?
  5. Karl Kopinski or John Blanche?
  6. Favourite sport?
  7. Buried alive or strangled to death?
  8. Beer or cider?
  9. Favourite musical genre?
  10. Favourite model?
  11. Favourite paintbrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment